24 February 2009

videos, wikis, and fun

I am excited to tell you I got the video working in the wiki.



Completing the Square Video

I will understand if you do not watch the video since it is about boring math, but just to see it in the wiki is exciting. I can now incorporate video lessons into the maths text I am writing :).

I had to use a newer digital camera to hook up to the computer I was able to get the video from your camera to the DVD and then onto the computer, but not in a format that allowed me to edit it. With my camera I could get it to the computer and edit it, but then I still had to use google video to host the video and then embed it into the wiki.

Anywho now that I have a process I can replicate it with other videos.

This means that if any teachers would like to incorporate video in blogs, wikis, or podcasts I can probably be of some use.

I is happy.
Geoff
jasperstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment