15 October 2009

Lecture Notes / Study Guide

Here is a relatively simple process to give your students the ability to review there notes with the benefit of the lecture, or overview of the lecture.

In this example I just broke my lecture down to one example, and gave the students a brief overview of the process at hand.

1. Digital Camera
2. Digital Voice Recorder
Full disclosure I did have to convert the audio file to mp3.
[ command line: ffmpeg -i input.wma -ab 32 output.mp3 ]

3. Upload materials to wiki:
Inequality Lesson Overview

1 comment:

  1. I've been using the podcast space on Manhattan with my AP class to give them the "answers" to the Aeneid (mp3 files of me doing the translations). The kids say it's very helpful, and it's sure easier than typing it out (which I won't do).

    It takes under 10 minutes to get each up and on. (They're about 5 mins. or so each.)

    ReplyDelete